In honor of his boundary-pushing talents and decades of allegiance to Jackson, we proudly present the all-new Pro Series Signature Rob Cavestany Death Angel.
Cavestany's wickedly offset X-shaped weapon of choice dates back to a design he came up with as a teenager. Like his guitar hero, Randy Rhoads, Cavestany sketched out his vision for an extreme guitar shape on a napkin, and in 1989 that sketch became a reality with a custom-built Jackson guitar that he's played ever since.
Previously available only as a made-to-order signature model from the Jackson Custom Shop, the Pro Series offering starts with a nyatoh body, with a deep C-cut inner lower horn for unencumbered access to the upper frets. The through-body maple neck features a scarf joint and graphite-reinforcement rods for rock-solid stability and enhanced sustain. Designed for furiously fast fretwork, the 12"-16" compound radius rosewood fingerboard has 24 jumbo frets, black sharkfin inlays and Luminlay® side dots.
A thunderous EMG® 81 humbucking bridge pickup delivers searing intensity and fluid sustain for lead work that slices through the most dense mixes, while the EMG HA neck pickup provides the widest possible frequency response for clarity, warmth and a rich blend of harmonics - ideal for everything from articulate chording to bright single-coil snap.
Other features include a three-way toggle pickup switch, single volume control, Dunlop® dual-locking strap buttons and a dive-bomb-certified Floyd Rose® Special double-locking tremolo bridge.
This menacing signature model comes in a Satin Black finish with black hardware, black neck and headstock binding, and pointed black Jackson six-in-line headstock embossed with a black nickel Jackson logo.
- Nyatoh body
- Through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement and scarf joint
- 12"-16" compound radius rosewood fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and black sharkfin inlays
- Luminlay® side dots
- EMG® 81 bridge and EMG HA neck pickups
- Three-way toggle pickup switch and single volume control
- Top-mounted Floyd Rose® Special double-locking tremolo bridge system
- Jackson die-cast tuners and Dunlop® dual-locking strap buttons
- Available in Satin Black with black hardware, black neck and headstock binding and black pointed 6-in-line headstock embossed with a black nickel Jackson logo