Fender Guitar Amp
Buy a Fender Guitar Amp from A & B Music
When you need a Fender guitar amp, the A & B Music team has you covered. We sell a range of guitar amps that can help you achieve the perfect tone for any song.
What Sets A & B Music Apart Regarding a Fender Amp
We always try to be your first choice among businesses that sell a fender tube amp. When you trust us with your musical needs, you can count on the following:
- Availability: We make ourselves available to our customers throughout the week, which is why our store is open six days a week. You never need an appointment to stop in and talk to us about an amp or another accessory.
- Pick up option: Although we allow our clients to have their purchase shipped directly to them, we also offer in-store pick-up. We update our website regularly so you can see whether a specific item is in stock. Our team can usually have your order ready for collection within 24 hours.
- Numerous payment options: We strive to make it quick and easy for you to complete your order. Whether you decide to use PayPal, a credit card, or Zip Pay, we provide our customers with multiple payment methods.
Tips for Getting More Value Out of a Fender Champion Guitar Amp
Whether you’ve purchased a bass guitar amp or this is the first time you’re buying one, there are many things you can do to ensure you get the perfect sound from this equipment. Some examples include:
- Be conscious of the cables: Even though your amp may be in perfect condition, it won’t work unless you care for the wires. You should avoid stretching or bending your cables because any kinks can distort the sound that comes through the amp. Remember, if you have questions about the best way to store them, our team can assist.
- Consider investing in a pedal: Most amps come with controls for sound and other effects built into the unit. Purchasing a pedal can help you manage those effects while you’re playing the guitar. For example, a TC Electronic Ditto + Looper Pedal gives you 60-minutes of recording time with the option to record both long and short loops. You can also import loops through a USB drive. We recommend that you register this pedal so that you can take advantage of the three-year warranty program.
- Be aware of placement: While an amp is a great guitar accessory, it can make your music sound awful if you place it in the wrong area. For instance, your music will sound different when you place your amp on a hardwood floor versus a carpet. A good rule of thumb is to try setting your amp in various spots until you find the ideal location. Adjusting your amp even a few inches in one direction could make a world of difference.
About A & B Music
At A & B Music, helping our clients create beautiful music is our passion. Contact us if you would like more information about our instruments or accessories.