We are not required to provide a refund or replacement if you change your mind.
But you can choose a refund or exchange if an item has a major problem.
This is when the item:
- has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it
- is unsafe
- is significantly different from the sample or description
- doesn’t do what we said it would, or what you asked for and can’t be easily fixed.
Alternatively, you can choose to keep the item and we will compensate you for any drop in value. If the problem is not major, we will repair the item within a reasonable time. If it is not repaired in a reasonable time you can choose a refund or replacement.
- Lost Gift Vouchers will not be refunded but should be able to be redeemed should you loose your physical voucher
Please keep your proof of purchase – e.g. your receipt.
Conditions of Returns
Returnable items are subject to the following…
- The product is faulty
- The product is not the same product that was ordered
- The product does not perform to the Manufacturers specifications
- The product has been damaged in transit (please take note of all parcels immediately upon receiving from postage or courier and where possible take a photo of damage)
- Items must be returned within 7 days
- Items must be returned with original packaging and supplied accessories (ie; power supply, manuals)
- Items must be returned as new, and free of scratches or marks
- A copy of original receipt must accompany your return
- You must contact the store before sending back any items
- Returns may not be granted for products such as Print Music (due to Copyright Laws), Kazoos, Tin Whistles, Recorders (due to hygiene reasons)
- Returns will not be granted due to a customer’s change of mind, or ordering the wrong product.
- All faulty items will be directed back to suppliers for warranty assessment. This is no guarantee that a product will be replaced, repaired or refunded.