We are not required to provide a refund or replacement if you change your mind.
A&B Music will absolutely do what we can should the product not meet your expectations.
If you change your mind or need to return a product that is free from defects:
- Please Let us know as soon as possible
- Keep the original packaging as you will need this to send the product back
- We will arrange with you based on your requirements to issue a postage label (shipping costs to be deducted from refund) or you can return with your preferred method.
- depending on the item a 20% restocking fee may be applicable. We will try to avoid this but if some packaging is not in original condition or there are scratches etc we cannot still sell it as new.
- once product is returned after working with us we will then issue a refund.
But you can choose a refund or exchange if an item has a major problem.
This is when the item:
- has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it
- is unsafe
- is significantly different from the sample or description
- doesn’t do what we said it would, or what you asked for and can’t be easily fixed.
Alternatively, you can choose to keep the item and we will compensate you for any drop in value. If the problem is not major, we will repair the item within a reasonable time. If it is not repaired in a reasonable time you can choose a refund or replacement.
- Lost Gift Vouchers will not be refunded but should be able to be redeemed should you loose your physical voucher
Please keep your proof of purchase – e.g. your receipt.
Conditions of Returns
Returnable items are subject to the following…
- The product is faulty
- The product is not the same product that was ordered
- The product does not perform to the Manufacturers specifications
- The product has been damaged in transit (please take note of all parcels immediately upon receiving from postage or courier and where possible take a photo of damage)
- Items must be returned within 14 days but request you let us know ASAP when fault known to you.
- Items must be returned with original packaging and supplied accessories (ie; power supply, manuals)
- Items must be returned as new, and free of scratches or marks
- A copy of original receipt must accompany your return
- You must contact the store before sending back any items
- Returns may not be granted for products such as Print Music (due to Copyright Laws), Kazoos, Tin Whistles, Recorders (due to hygiene reasons)
- Returns will not be granted due to a customer’s change of mind, or ordering the wrong product.
- All faulty items will be directed back to suppliers for warranty assessment. This is no guarantee that a product will be replaced, repaired or refunded.