Featuring a comfortable and compact concert body shape and a modest 24.75“ scale length, the Jim Dandy™ Concert strikes the perfect sweet-spot of versatile tone and approachable playability for a wide variety of musical settings.
The X-braced body is crafted with select lightweight laminate tonewoods for an optimal balance of woody vintage tone and reliable durability, while the “C”-shape neck presents an inviting feel for hours of old-timey inspiration. Period-correct details such as a vintage-style pinned bridge, “G”-graphic pickguard, painted pinstripe purfling, 3-on-a-plate open-gear tuning machines and oversized dot fingerboard inlays combine for a nostalgic personality destined for any barnburner or jamboree.
Well suited for everything from bluesy porch pickin’ to speakeasy swingin’, the Gretsch Jim Dandy Concert is a ramblin’ companion for newbies and old-timers alike.
- Basswood body with X-bracing
- 12th fret, 24”-scale nato set neck
- Vintage-style 20 frets
- Synthetic bone nut
- Walnut fingerboard with pearloid dot inlays
- String-through walnut bridge with compensated saddle
- Single-ply white pickguard with “G” graphic
- 1950s-style vintage open-gear die-cast tuningmachines and vintage end-pin strap buttons