1. Connect a DC 9V power into the pedal. Please pay much attention to the power polarity.
2. Link the input, and turn on the tuner by pressing on ON/OFF button.
3. If you want to change the pitch, then press A4 button. The pitch ranges from 430Hz to 450Hz.
4. If you wish to tune by note flat, press Flat button. Flats offer 4 steps: b, bb, bbb, bbbb.
5. Play a single note from your guitar, the note name will appear in the tuner screen. The screen color will change, and the tuning needle will move.
The center blue tuning meter appears, and 2 blue triAngles appear: note in tune.
The left red tuning meters appear, and the left blue triAngle appears: flat note
The Right yellow tuning meters appear, and the Right blue triAngle appears: sharp note.
6. The tuner has bypass function. When tuning finished, press ON/OFF button, the original guitar signal will get through Without any distortion.
Hands down the best staff! Ordered the Kurt Cobain jag stang from A&b music had the best price around Australia! Left handed aswell!! Covid and fender were behind the dead line these guys messaged fender daily for me and always responded to every message phone call not once did they disappoint, this is now my go to music store for any form of music supply I need for guitars to pedals these guys do not disappoint! They are truely great people who will go beyond and make sure you are happy with everything! 5 star ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ out of 5! Head down there if you are into music you won’t be disappointed!
J SPENCER (Source Google)
Consistently superb service over many years - my go to store! Special thanks to Nick who spent quite some time sourcing some specific stock and keeping me updated. Always good deals and a solid range. A pleasant reminder that the kind of retail experience we enjoy is still alive and kicking. Will definitely be back!