Plug into Zoom's MS-60B Multistomp and bring your bass to the forefront. 58 expertly crafted DSP effects and bass amp / cabinet models give you everything you need to quickly and easily create deep, rich bass tones. Dual output jacks and a handy built-in tuner complete the package, making the MS-60B the perfect companion both onstage and in the studio.
Cut down the size of your pedalboard by adding an MS-60B. It offers 58 great-sounding ways to craft the perfect bass tone. For ease of use, these are organized into the following categories:
- Dynamics / Filter - 19 different compressors, limiters, equalisers, filters, exciters, and frequency splitters, plus Zoom's Noise Reduction algorithm
- Overdrive / Distortion - 11 boosters, overdrives, and direct inject / preamp models
- Amp - 6 amp models provided here include emulations of classic tube amplifiers
- Modulation / Special effects - 14 different effects including phasing, flanging, chorusing, tremolo, detuning, pitch shifting, sub-octave generator and an intelligent bass synthesizer
- Delay / Reverb - 8 rich, dense reverbs, and realistic spatial simulations
The MS-60B's intuitive design allows easy navigation in both live and studio settings and makes creating, saving, and rearranging effects a breeze. Its input jack accepts signal from both passive and active guitars, and dual line-level output jacks enable you to record the MS-60B's many sounds in stereo. You can use up to 4 effects simultaneously and arrange them in any order you like—even bring individual effects in and out of the chain as desired. There are 50 patch memories where you can store your custom edited and chained multi-effects, with the first 30 pre-loaded with useful factory settings. An Auto Save function ensures that whatever edits you make will automatically be saved, and you can create a list of up to 26 patches to cycle through as you step on the MS-60B footswitch—handy for live gigs or whenever you want your effects in a certain order.
The onboard chromatic tuner supports both standard and drop bass tunings, and you can opt to either bypass all effects during tuning or to mute the outputs so that you can tune in silence. Last but not least, the MS-60B's Tap Tempo feature allows you to to set delay times and modulation effect frequencies in real time to the rhythm of the song you're playing.
- 58 bass effects and amp/preamp/DI models, including modulation, equalization, delay, and reverb
- Up to 4 effects can be used simultaneously, in any order
- 50 memory locations for the storage of user-created patches
- 30 preset patches
- Patch cycling
- Onboard chromatic tuner supports all standard bass tunings
- Tap Tempo for synchronization of delay times or modulation rates
- Auto Save function for automatic saving of all patch parameters
- ¼" input jack (both active and passive instruments supported)
- Dual ¼" output jacks
- Backlit LCD with contrast control for easy viewing in low-light environments
- USB port for power and firmware updates
- Lightweight and small enough to fit in your gig bag
- Easily integrated into any existing pedalboard
- Runs on 2 AA batteries, with alkaline battery life of up to 7 hours