Zoom's MS-50G MultiStomp guitar pedal combines the power of a multi-effects device and the flexibility of an amp modeller in a single compact stompbox. With its 55 custom guitar effects and amp models, an easy-to-use interface, onboard chromatic tuner and versatile power options, you'll be surprised at how much the MS-50G has to offer. The MS-50G comes pre-loaded with 100 great-sounding effects that let you cut down the size of your pedalboard.
The MS-50G's intuitive design allows easy navigation in both live and studio settings and makes creating, saving, and rearranging effects a breeze. Its input jack accepts signal from both passive and active guitars, and dual line-level output jacks enable you to record the MS-50G's many sounds in stereo. You can use up to 6 effects simultaneously and arrange them in any order you like—even bring individual effects in and out of the chain as desired. There are 50 patch memories where you can store your custom edited and chained multi-effects, with the first 30 pre-loaded with useful factory settings. An Auto Save function ensures that whatever edits you make will automatically be saved, and you can create a list of up to 26 patches to cycle through as you step on the MS-50G footswitch—handy for live gigs or whenever you want your effects in a certain order.
The onboard chromatic tuner supports a variety of standard guitar tunings—even drop tunings—and you can opt to either bypass all effects during tuning or to mute the outputs so that you can tune in silence. Last but not least, the MS-50G's Tap Tempo feature allows you to to set delay times and modulation effect frequencies in real time to the rhythm of the song you're playing.
- 100 guitar effects and amp models, including modulation, equalisation, delay, and reverb
- Up to 6 effects can be used simultaneously, in any order
- 50 memory locations for the storage of user-created patches
- 30 preset patches
- Patch cycling
- Onboard chromatic tuner supports all standard guitar tunings, including open and drop tunings
- Tap Tempo for synchronization of delay times or modulation rates
- Auto Save function for automatic saving of all patch parameters
- ¼" input jack (both active and passive instruments supported)
- Dual ¼" output jacks
- Backlit LCD with contrast control for easy viewing in low-light environments
- USB port for power and firmware updates
- Lightweight and small enough to fit in your gig bag
- Easily integrated into any existing pedalboard
- Runs on 2 AA batteries, with alkaline battery life of up to 7 hours