Original Box And Cables.
Power up to five effect pedals with this Strymon Ojai high current DC power distribution supply. Lightweight for easy transport between the studio and performance venues, this power supply features dual-stage topology, pre-regulated outputs and advanced multistage filtering to help you make the most out of your pedals. Each high-current output is individually isolated and features a dedicated regulator and transformer to provide ultra-low-noise connections. An expandable design allows you to connect multiple Ojai supply units with the 24-volt thru jack, so you can power more than five pedals.
Two-stage isolation protects the unit's analog circuitry, eliminating AC line and ground loop noises and ensuring your pedals produce the quality sound you expect. The Ojai is designed for compatibility with international power systems so you can use the supply at worldwide venues, whether it runs on 100, 120, 240 or any other voltage. Additionally, the Ojai features an energy-efficient design for a small carbon footprint.
- 5 high-current, fully isolated 9V outputs
- 500mA per output powers nearly any pedal
- 5 pedal cables included (5.5mm x 2.1mm barrel connectors, center negative, right angle to straight cables)
- 24V power adapter, EIAJ-05 power adapter cable, and IEC cable included
- 24V Thru jack allows connection to additional Strymon Ojai (sold separately)
- Five individual custom transformers (one per channel) deliver clean, consistent power
- Worldwide power compatibility ensures no-hassle international touring
- Energy efficient, compact
- Lightweight and rugged anodized midnight blue aluminum chassis
- Fits under nearly any pedalboard
- Designed and built in the USA