The Sennheiser E945 is a dynamic super-cardioid vocal microphone with a narrower pick-up pattern. Powerful and rich in detail. The ideal choice when the vocals really have to cut through. Low handling noise. 100% metal casing for tough stage use.
The e 945 is a super-cardioid lead vocal stage microphone specially designed to perform under pressure while exhibiting a naturally smooth response. Made for the working musician. Excellent sound results guaranteed, day to day, 365 days a year. First choice for rental companies.
- Metal construction: Rugged and reliable
- Shock-mounted capsule: Low sensitivity to impact and handling noise
- Super-cardioid pickup pattern: Insulation from other on-stage signals
- Hum compensating coil: Reduces electrical interference
- Neodymium ferrous magnet with boron: Keeps microphone stable regardless of climate
- Made in Germany
- Supplied Accessories
- 1 Protective pouch
- 1 MZQ 800 microphone clip