PLEASE NOTE THIS IS THE RED VERSION
The versatile micro amp with built-in iOS interface
What if you could carry in the palm of your hand a guitar amp that had access to virtually any guitar sound you can imagine? And what if you could drive a 4x12" cab with it with no additional gear needed? Now you can with the new iRig Nano Amp — the first micro guitar amp and interface for the mobile guitarist. iRig Nano Amp is a super-compact battery-powered self contained micro amp and interface for iOS that you can use by itself, with headphones or even an external speaker cabinet — this power-packed amazing little amp can drive up to a 4x12" guitar cab! But what makes it more versatile than any other micro amp is that it features the iRig circuitry so you can plug your iPhone or iPad into it with the included TRRS cable and tap into the limitless world of AmpliTube guitar tone and more on your iPhone and iPad.
Dual Mode Operation — AMP/DEVICE
iRig Nano Amp operates as a straight up guitar amp and features a British tone stack circuit with gain and volume controls for practice on the go. Simply plug in your guitar to the 1/4" guitar input, adjust your volume and gain settings, select the output type NORMAL/BRIGHT and rock out anywhere you happen to be. The British tone circuit delivers sparkling clean tones at lower gain settings and a cascading wave of overdrive when cranking the gain to the upper limits.
- Palm-sized guitar amp and interface for iOS
- Integrated iRig circuitry for iOS connection
- Standalone amp with British tone stack, gain & volume
- Connect external speaker cab — up to 4x12"
- 3-watt A/B power amp
- 3" speaker
- 1/8" headphone out for use with DEVICE mode
- 1/4" Guitar input
- Normal/Bright response switch
- Integrated kickstand tilting foot
- Powered by 3 AA batteries, included
- Free versions of AmpliTube iOS available from the App Store