Turn your iPad or iPhone into a recording device when rehearsing or performing with this IK Multimedia iRig2 guitar interface. Enjoy your smooth tones or killer riffs with the iRig's versatility that includes an adjustable gain dial when working with the built-in TRRS output connector. For a true plug-and-play experience on stage, access the 1/4" output jack that connects with amplifiers without the need for an adaptor. Advanced features of this device also give you the capability to select between a clean "thru" input signal and a processed signal for convenience.
Easily attach your iRig 2 to the included velcro strip and microphone stand mount when conducting rehearsals or recording sessions with your iOS devices. This device is also equipped to connect wit Samsung professional audio devices to accommodate all mobile users. When you need to bring a guitar signal to your handheld units with compatible tuning and recording apps, the iRig 2 is the ultimate companion for the amateur or professional musician.
- The sequel to the best-selling iRig interface
- 1/4” instrument input for use with guitar, bass and other line instruments
- 1/4” amplifier output for use with an external amplifier without an adaptor
- 1/8” TRRS output for use with iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac and Android
- 1/8” headphone output
- Compact and lightweight design
- Selectable dual-mode switch: FX and THRU
- Input gain thumbwheel for easy signal control
- Comes with microphone stand Velcro strip
- Comes with AmpliTube FREE for iOS (free download on the App Store) and AmpliTube FREE for Samsung Pro Audio (free download on Samsung Galaxy Store), and a full suite of powerful IK applications and software