This FENDER Custom Shop Limited Edition 1956 Stratocaster Super Heavy Relic solid body electric guitar, is a genuine evocation of Fender iconic guitar (fifties era), along with some upgraded features for modern playability : 2-pieces sort for lightweight Alder body, rift-sawn Maple neck (11/56 Off Center V profile with 9,5" radius), Maple fingerboard, Fender Custom Shop Hand-wound Fat 50's pickups (RWRP middle pickup).
Fender Deluxe Hardshell Case, Strap, Certificate of Authenticity included.
- FENDER Custom Shop Limited Edition 1956 Stratocaster Super Heavy Relic
- SKU Fender 9231012571
- Solid body electric guitar
- Limited Edition Time Machine series
- Made in USA
- 2 pieces select sort for lightweight Alder body
- Bolt-on rift-sawn Maple neck, 11/56 Off Center V profile
- Maple fingerboard, 21x narrow-tall frets
- Scale 25.5” - 648 mm
- Radius 9.5"
- Neck width 1st fret 1.650" - 42 mm
- Neck width last fret 2.200" - 5,588 cm
- Neck depth 1st fret .915"
- Neck depth 12th fret .975"
- Fender Custom Shop hand-wound Fat 50's Single-Coil Strat pickup
- Master Volume
- Tone 1. (Neck/Bridge Pickup)
- Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- 5-way pickup selector switch
- Fender 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Fender Vintage-Style with Fender Logo
- Bone nut
- Nitrocellulose finish
- Fender Tweed Deluxe Hardshell Case, Strap, Certificate of Authenticity