Danelectro® owner Steve Ridinger created the FOXX® pedal line in the 1970’s. Steve priced the FOXX® Tone Machine® at $49. Today originals sell for $600+. Now Steve brings back his original circuit with some important tweaks. He made the octave way more pronounced, the octave is foot switchable, the tone is warmer, and there is a “mids boost” toggle that counteracts the mid cut of the original pedal. Velvet tone for sure! Play one!
- Foxx Tone Machine recreation
- Volume and Fuzz level controls
- Tone control with Mid-Boost switch
- Octave footswitch with red indicator LED
- Bypass footswitch with orange indicator LED
- Power Requirements: 9V DC
- Current Draw: 9 mA