Super rare at the moment
AN3EC-RDBL – Redwood top with Blackwood back and sides.
- All solid timber cutaway grand auditorium with internally carved top and back.
- Cole Clark 3-way pickup system
- Finish: Nitrocellulose (natural satin)
- Neck: Queensland Maple
- Top: Australian grown American Redwood
- Back/Sides: Australian Blackwood
- Inlaid timber binding, purfling and rosette.
- Bridge/Fretboard: Ebony
- Inlays: Abalone (fretboard, waist and rosette)
- Machine Heads: Grover Gold
- Nut/Saddle: Graph Tech Tusq
- Strings: Elixir – Nanoweb Phosphor Bronze 12-53
- Nut Width: 44mm/1.73″
- Radius: 12″
- Scale length: 25.5″
- Cole Clark Hardcase – Tweed
- Pick Guard supplied in case
- Left handed version not available